Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Popping whole Pills, call em Panama

Yooooo.

I'm. High. HIGH! HIGH! Off of some random pills right now. They have me... zoo-zoo-zooted on some dopeology shit, and shit. Shit. Well, shit. 

Anyway, I uploaded my first beat onto youtube, and it's, of course, guaranteed dope. You guys can check it out if you want. I know the volumes low... I've fixed that problem on the final version, but for now enjoy the draft. It's still a masterpiece... know what am a deing? Lol. What? You're all Mozart fans?


Oh! 

Homework assignment. Get some of these pills. I'll try to remember the name. I think it's.. t something. Like tranzadine. Ehh. Fuck it. Skip this class...

Professor Keo.
Pill Popping Professional Animal, Swallow em like Danimals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect to Dopeology